Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Details

Reviews

I think this is my third reading of the Harry Potter series. The first time is a precious memory to me. Our four children would all climb into our king size bed before bedtime and we would read one or two chapters each evening. We homeschooled so, as each child's reading progressed, they read a part too. Their mom died. They're in late 20s now. Five grandkids. Those will be ready to read to before we know it. But life is not always neatly packaged. I married a widow and moved us all. Today they are off to their own lives. My four and I are scattered across four states and even overseas. So, I'm reading to myself now. I can't make a stronger recommendation than to say that I immediately purchased "The Order Of The Phoenix" after finishing this one. I also have the set in hardbound on the bookshelf beside me. But Kindle is just too convenient. *smile*

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel